Retail Store Development Manager – Need Filipinos
QR Code Link to This Post
About the Employer:
Founded in 1998 and 20 years with passionate devoting and focusing on chain store retail business, KPT (Hangzhou KPT Brand Management Co., Ltd.) has become the leading retailor in segment mark in China. Profitable retail channel observation and occupation, efficient and effective retail store duplication ability, whilst high level brand managing are the three keys to our success.
Over past 2 decades, KPT sticks to its commitment of developing direct chain store retail business. Reply on our four brands, with centralized and high-efficient purchase and distribution system, we consistently strive to provide excellent product to those consumers who love and pursuit a high-quality and high-fashion life. The product range covers multi categories, such as stuffed toy, fancy jewelry, hair accessory, phone accessory, cosmetics and cosmetic tools, sunglass, umbrella, ladies’ hat, scarf and glove, fashion bag, watch, home product, kitchen product, balcony and garden plant and decoration, bath product, aromatherapy, stationery, socks, legging, pantyhose, loungewear, etc.
Job Title: Retail Store Development Manager
Office Location: Manila SM Mall shopping center
1) Conduct systematic site selection planning for designated markets and develop an annual development plan;
2) Responsible for the preliminary, mid-term and post-related work for the new store site selection, including research, contract negotiation and signing;
3) Organize and improve the customer information and documents. And improve sales channels and customer management;
4) Maintain good communication and coordination with relevant departments within the company to achieve the annual goal of new store planning and development.
1) More than 2 years working experience in channel development in the retail industry,
2) Have abundant shopping channel resources;
3) Good market analysis, business circle analysis, investment analysis, customer visits and negotiation skills;
4) Age between 25 and 35
5) Local Filipinos, with good Chinese language level (speaking, reading, writing).