+ You are looking for a decent job and at the same time an opportunity to travel and immerse yourself into Asia culture ?
QR Code Link to This Post
+ You have no idea about teaching English in China and you need a professional school with full support to help you settle down and live comfortably in a foreign country?
+ You want to have experience working with an international school in China ?
This is the job that you have been looking for!!!
1. What should you know about teaching English in China?
The eligibility requirements to become an ESL teacher in China are fairly accessible compared to other Asian countries, with university degrees and teaching experience not always needed.
Combined with an extensive array of locations and schools, teaching jobs in China can be great options for all types of teachers. Not to mention, the country itself also has much to offer in terms of culture, language, travel opportunities, and food!
2. What can you find in Suzhou?
Geographic : Suzhou is located in southern Jiangsu Province in the center of the Yangtze Delta. Shanghai lies to the east, Zhejiang Province to the south, Wuxi City to the west and the Yangtze River to the north. The city is divided by the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal from north to south.
Attractions:The mild climate makes the city a desirable destination all year round. Touring the wonderful ancient water towns in the vicinity or lingering in the exquisite classical gardens in the downtown area, you will truly know the charm of a 'paradise on earth'.
3. What should you know about our school?
- Our Kindergarten is a frontier kindergarten in Suzhou.
- Serving both the domestic and international market with two individual programs.
- We have 4 branches in Suzhou and a staff of more than 300 individuals
4. Our competitive offer
- Salary : 17000 - 20000 RMB ( After tax / month )
- Relocation bonus: 5,000 RMB
- Ending contract bonus available
- Renewal contract bonus available
- Lunch provided
- Health and Dental insurance provided
- National holidays off and paid fully
- Winter and Summer vacation off and paid
4. Teaching experience at our Suzhou campuses
- Student age range: 2 - 6 years old
- International and local students
- Class size :18 - 22 kids/class
- Working from Monday - Friday : 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- 2 days off on Weekend
5. Requirement to apply
- Hold a passport from Native English Speaking countries : US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australian, New Zealand, South Africa
- Hold at least a BA degree
- Love working with young learners.
Send me your CV now to OUR EMAIL.